The store is in the process of being upgraded. While it's being worked on, take advantage of this sale and free shipping offer.
- Order 2-3 magazines and shipping is FREE to US addresses! (Must fit in Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope and minimum $14 order)
- Order 6 or more* magazines and take 10% off! Plus, shipping is FREE to US addresses! (Must fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box and minimum $49 order)
The following magazines are available for sale at the prices marked. Hover on the cover to get more details about the issue. It may take a few seconds for the entire page to load so be patient. To order, compile a list of the magazines you want by country, month and year. Send me an email with the following information.
- First and last name
- Destination (City, State/Province, Country)
- List of magazines
I will reply with a preliminary bill for you to review along with a link to PayPal to submit your payment. This email is not a bill. The sale will only be final when you have submitted your payment through PayPal.
- * Maximum order size is the maximum number of magazines that can fit a single Priority Mail Flat Rate box. See rates and sizes below.
- 10% discount on your entire order of 6 or more magazines.
- $1.00 materials and handling fee applied to each box in the order.
- Free shipping to US addresses only. Orders being shipped to addresses outside the US will not qualify for free shipping although a discount equal to the actual domestic shipping cost will be applied to the order.
- All magazines are subject to prior sale. Real-time inventory levels will not be available while the store is being upgraded. Inventory levels will be updated as frequently as possible, typically on a daily basis.
- Payment accepted via PayPal only. No other form of payment accepted.
- You must be of legal age in your community to purchase and possess adult-related material. In the US, this is generally 18 years of age. PBCovers and its ownership can not be held responsible for any misrepresentation of age or local laws.
- You will receive a reply confirming your order and that the magazines desired are available. Your magazines will be held for up to 10 days.
- Any adjustments required will be communicated before payment. Once you're satisfied with the
adjustments, if any, you will receive a notice from PayPal for your total amount due. Adjustments may include but are not limited to:
- Too many magazines to fit in the largest box.
- One or more magazines not available due to prior sale.
- Order exceeds weight limits.
- Sales are final only when payment is received. Up until that time, all magazines are subject to prior sale.
- All orders will be fulfilled in the order received based on the time of the PayPal payment. No exceptions.
- Shipment only via USPS methods described below. I do NOT ship via UPS or through any other carrier.
- Magazines will be held for up to 10 days for inquiries with a reasonable intent to purchase.
- These terms are subject to change without notice.
- I reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason. If an order is refused and payment has already been made, a full refund (less applicable PayPal fees if charged) will be issued.
- If you're not satisfied with your order for any reason, contact me to resolve.
- If insurance is desired, it is at the purchaser's expense and must be communicated prior to payment.
Current USPS Rates
Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
- Fits 2 and sometimes 3 magazines depending on thickness
- Weight limit to all addresses: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Postal rate to US addresses: $5.60
- Postal rate to Canada/Mexico: $19.95
- Postal rate to all other countries: $23.95
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box (FRB2)
- Box size: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8"
- Approximately 6 to 18 magazines depending on thickness
- Weight limit to US addresses: 70 lbs (31.8 kg)
- Weight limit to International addresses: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Postal rate to US addresses: $12.35
- Postal rate to Canada/Mexico: $40.95
- Postal rate to all other countries that can accept priority mail: $59.95
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box
- Box size: 12" x 12" x 5-1/2"
- Approximately 12 to 25 magazines depending on thickness
- Weight limit to US addresses: 70 lbs (31.8 kg)
- Weight limit to international addresses: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Postal rate to US addresses: $16.85
- Postal rate to Canada/Mexico: $53.95
- Postal rate to all other countries that can accept priority mail: $77.95
* See the USPS website for more information on Priority Mail packaging and rates. Prices above are subject to change.
I am a magazine collector and I grade as such. I've always had a source of contention with people selling magazines as "very good" or "excellent" only to receive them and they're trash. I don't sell trash because I don't think you want to buy it - neither do I. Grading is somewhat subjective in nature but, with the scale below, I try to keep it as objective as possible. Generally speaking, cover wear is more excessive than that of interior pages so I grade them separately.
- Mint (M)
- I would consider a magazine to be mint only if it was extremely lucky in surviving delivery completely unblemmished and there is no evidence of ever having been handled. Very few magazines can be considered for this grade although it is possible.
- Near Mint (NM)
- This grade will show little or trace evidence of ever having been read or handled. It is highly desireable and realistically the best condition one could hope for. A fresh newsstand copy will usually grade NM.
- Very Fine (VF)
- You may find one or two very minor flaws typically from shipping or having been handled briefly and then stored properly in a pollution-free environment. Subscription copies will usually fall under this category.
- Fine (F)
- Probably the most common grade among collectible issues. It will certainly enhance any collection. This magazine will have been carefully handled, well protected, and have few noticable flaws.
- Very Good (VG)
- The minimum grade for a collectible magazine. There will be evidence of minor wear such as slight loosening at the staples, a small blemmish or two, or small dogears at the corners. Still above average and still 100% complete and intact. For issues older than 30 years, this grade is quite acceptable.
- Good (G)
- This magazine will show evidence of sloppy handling but will still be complete. This is the highest grade I'll give a Playboy magazine if the centerfold is loose. I also refer to these as "read" copies. With the exception of Playboys before 1965, this grade has little collector value.
- All lower grades
- These issues will have evidence of water damage, taping, tears, missing centerfolds, loose covers, and the like. I throw them away and don't offer them for sale.